Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Unforgettable Moment :">

Long time no blogging, i miss my blog, haha XD
Now, i tell u all about my unforgettable moment.
Start!


January 13th 2011, my friends and me went to a camping place far from my house. The road was up and down, so i felt like in da roller coaster XD. We came to the camping place. But, we can't built a tent, because the wind blew hard then the rain fell down. So, we can built a tent in da hall. I felt sooo sleepy! but i must played some games that night, huh.... The night was very cold! so i always weared my jacket. And at 22.00 i fell asleep :P


January 14th 2011, we went to a  small field for built tents. We must destroyed, then rebuilt our tent in da small field. we can did that! (Thanks so much God! :)) i dug the soil for made trench, i found worms! eeww.... my friend liked worms, so she caught da worm and made my friends shouted loudly (LOL). After that, i played game again, but i can't joined da games. At around 12.00 my friends (boy) prayed together, we (guls) must cooked a food for the competition. We made a soup, but my friends banned me to cooked it i was sad. I named it "Healthy Soup". Then, that night...... we sang together in da bonfire moment. After that, we sang again, our teacher told us for holded our friends's hands. Suddenly, my fav boy asked me with showed his hands "How is form of LP logo?", i answered it with showed my fingers, "Like this". He answered "Ow...". "No! Not like that! that looks like TV program logo!, Like this! try it!". We raised our hand together. Then i felt sleepy and slept in my tent.


January 15th 2011, i must prepared for went home! hurray! XD. Before i went home, i played some water games. I washed by my friends, it was funny. My clothes and my body were wet! So i must took a bath and washed my hair. I felt hungry, my friends and me had lunch together, the foods were delicious! i liked that :D After we had lunch, we must went to a ceremony for ending that camp. We went home by cars to my skool. My parents and my lil sista picked up me and i went to McDonalds for bought some foods, i felt hungry :P


Finished! :D
Thanks very much for read this and read my blog :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment