Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm DISAPPOINTED, i'm SAD

You are far from me now
I dunno why
Every i see ya...
You don't see me
Every i try to talk with ya
You respond with "hard" words...
I remember what happened in 4 days ago
We raised our hand together
Now? You are different
You become a "Cool" person, (yeaa i know, you r already like that)
Whereas i wait you for 4 days
Hope you r fine
But? ugh...... X(
Whereas i often pray for ya :'(

Now, i ask you
-Why you become like that?
-Why you don't care about me?
-Why you become a "very cool" person now?
-Why you don't look at me?
-Why you always say to me with "hard" words?
-What are my faults?
-Do you know if i LOVE ya?
-Do you know if i care bout ya?
-Do you know if i often  pray for ya?
-Do you know if i am a fan of ya?
-Do you know if i very often say to myself if i love ya?
-Do you know if i very often say your name if m alone?
-Do you know if i try to make you happy?
-Do you know if i often cry bout ya? if i remember what you've done?
-Do you know m sad now?

Answer of "Do you know" is
NO, BIG NO NO
m already know it
you make me want HARAKIRI, but i can't do that
Allah hates ppls who kill themself.
so, i just can pray to Allah
"Oh..Allah... give me strenght to pass all! Let me get him, and let me life happily with him"

iwritewitbrokenheartedcondition







0 comments:

Post a Comment