Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My own posts

Sorry visitors, for my useless stories i wrote before. I just wrote what i thinked about. If m sad, i will tell for myself (or you all if u wanna hear me). Or if m happy, i will tell too. But i'm very sorry for "Bitch", "Bitches", "Bastards" etc. I was so angry at that time, when my foes was so annoying. I didn't want to mock someone, but yeah, i was so angry. I had no bestfriend at skool. And my foes wanted to annoy me. Should i kept silent? Saw myslef felt so sad? Where i must told my stories if i had a blog. My OWN blog. I know maybe they will hate me more. Mock me more. Or maybe do the worst things to me, MORE. But, everybody has Human Rights. Right for tell someone what they think. AM I WRONG?


Once again
I JUST WANNA TELL MYSELF OR YOU ALL. NOT MORE


thanks, hope you all understand about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment