Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'M TOTALLY HATE THIS DAY!! X(

My God... Oh my God...
i'm totally hate this day!
yeah.... i always hate Wednesday
Make me must say "forbidden words"


okay okay, i must tell ya'll for make me calm down
1. i can't followed sport this morning (actually m happy, because i hate RUN)
2. i mocked by my friends this morning (especially the "Bitches")
3. my friend (boy) was very annoying this morning
4. i wanted free, but my teacher entered my classroom 
5. i haven't finished my homework
6. i was hungry 
7. i have cold
8. m so tired today, but i must practiced CHOIR!
9. i must waited my friends until around 1 hour
10. i want played my musics loudly, but my friend (boy) came to skool (m shy if he looks at me when i play my music, then he mocks me. he always do that EVERYDAY)
11. i must listened to boring lessons
12. this afternoon was rain
13. i regretted! i didn't go to art exhibition! 
14. i cried some minutes ago, because no one cares, poor (not only not care, i can't tell ya)
15. M ALONE NOW!!


oh my God! m very hate this day! all ppl unfair today
ugh! 
X(

0 comments:

Post a Comment